zenddiagnostics provides diagnostic tests for real-world PHP applications.
It currently ships with the following diagnostic checks:
- ApcFragmentation - check if APC memory fragmentation is below given threshold,
- ApcMemory - check available APC memory,
- Callback - call a user-defined diagnostic function,
- ClassExists - make sure class exists in current environment,
- CouchDBCheck - check if connection is possible,
- CpuPerformance - check server CPU performance is above baseline,
- DirReadable - make sure given path is readable,
- DirWritable - make sure given path is writable,
- DiskFree - check there's enough free space on given path,
- DiskUsage - check if the disk usage is below warning/critical percent thresholds,
- DoctrineMigration - make sure all migrations are applied.
- ExtensionLoaded - make sure extension is loaded,
- GuzzleHttpService - check if given http host is responding using Guzzle,
- HttpService - check if given http host is responding,
- Memcache - check if memcache extension is loaded and given server is reachable,
- Mongo - check if connection to MongoDb is possible,
- OpCacheMemory - check if the OpCache memory usage is below warning/critical thresholds,
- PDOCheck - check if connection is possible,
- PhpVersion - make sure that PHP version matches constraint,
- PhpFlag - make sure that given PHP flag (feature) is turned on or off.
- ProcessRunning - check if a process with given name or ID is currently running,
- RabbitMQ - Validate that a RabbitMQ service is running,
- Redis - Validate that a Redis service is running,
- SecurityAdvisory - check installed composer dependencies against SensioLabs SA database,
- StreamWrapperExists - make sure given stream wrapper is available.
It also provides the following file validation checks:
- IniFile - check if given INI file is available and valid,
- JsonFile - check if given JSON file is available and valid,
- XmlFile - check if given XML file is available and valid,
- YamlFile - check if given YAML file is available and valid
Found a mistake or want to contribute to the documentation? Edit this page on GitHub!